This website uses WordPress, which in turn uses ‘cookies‘ to function properly. None of the cookie details used by this website are used for any other purpose.
To delete the cookie contents created by this website, click or tap here.
To disable other cookies you can change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you do this will depend on the browser you use. Details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are shown below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu ‘tools’ then ‘Internet Options’
2. Click on the ‘privacy’ tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under ‘Privacy and security’ click ‘Content settings’.
3. Click ‘Cookies’
For Apple’s Safari:
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on ‘Remove all Website Data’
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu ‘tools’ then ‘Options’
2. Click on the icon ‘privacy’
3. Find the menu ‘cookie’ and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and above:
1. Choose the menu Files> ‘Preferences’
What Happens if I Disable Cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are disabled.
Other than cookie use above, this website does not collect or share any of your information whilst using this site.